Here is the recipe that I use to make mine... ENJOY!!!
It only takes about 15 mins from start to finish to have this fantastic snack!
- 1 cup Sweet pancake mix ( I like to use Krusteaz Sweet Cream Pancake Mix )
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 18 Oreo cookies
- Oil for frying
- Confectioners' sugar
- Add oil to a large skillet or deep fryer so that it's at least 2 inches deep. Heat the oil to 350ºF.
- Cover a baking sheet or plate with paper towels
- Mix together the pancake mix, milk, egg, and vegetable oil into a batter.
- Dip each Oreo in the batter and using a slotted spoon or tongs.
- Slowly dip Oreos into the hot oil and fry for about 2 to 3 minutes (they should be golden brown)
- Remove the Oreos from the oil and put them on the paper towel to allow any excess oil to drain.
- Dust with confectioner's sugar.